living life happy
Volume 1 ~ Books 1, 2 & 3
Book 1 ~ The Fundamentals
Personal Discovery of our levels of happiness and stress. Unhealthy and ineffective methods to cope are discussed and contrasted to the healthy and effective methods of Living Life Happy.
- Are Your Happy or Are You Stressed
- Personal Contentment Evaluation
- Effective Methods of Coping with Stress
- The Three Principles: Unemotional Awareness, Acceptance and Choice
Book 2 ~ Personal Happiness & Wellness
Everyone has a character that is the sum of the five aspects of their personal life − physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic. Methods are shared to support all of these aspects leading to Personal Life Balance, increased happiness and wellness.
- Struggle, Conflicts and Worldly Wants
- Your Character – Who You Are
- Your Authentic Self – Who You Can Become
- Authentic Lives and Personal Wellness
Book 3 ~ Environments & Leadership
Just like individuals have unique characters, so do each of our environments. We are products of our environments and the influential leaders within them. Social Discovery explains how our leadership abilities influence our environments and how we can best reduce the needless stress in all of them.
- Environments and Their Characters – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Leaders and Their Characters – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- How You Can Affect Your Environments
Volume 2 ~ Books 4, 5 & 6
Book 4 ~ Home & Family
Our most important environment is our home and family. This book addresses Social Life Balance in the Home and shows us how to deal effectively with stress and conflicts and how to transform our homes to eliminate needless conflict and stress.
- Study of the Home Environment
- Case Studies – Keys to a Happy Marriage
- Case Studies – Loving Parents: Happy Child
- Transforming the Home Environment
Book 5 ~ Workplace
The second aspect of a balanced social life involves our workplace, generally our most stressful environment. We introduce unique and proven methods to transform the workplace for the benefit of all.
- Coping with Workplace Stress
- Case Studies – Good, Bad and the Ugly
- Transforming the Workplace Environment
Book 6 ~ Social Happiness & Wellness
This final book discusses Social Life Balance in the Community, Recreation and Finance aspects. If we focus only on home and work, we will be imbalanced and stressed. The series ends with a summary of choices we make while living life happy and triumphantly in personal and professional relationships.
- Community – We were created to be united in a community
- Recreation – The Importance of Time for Renewal
- Finance – The primary source of stress for many
We are available to support any and all specific requests that may best serve you personally and your organization. Contact us for personal consultations, webinars and/or on-site presentations to discuss the key points of each book.